- Take advantage of our extended office hours
- Save money with our dental membership plan
- We can see your whole family at one time
When it comes down to it, you want the best dental care possible for yourself and your family. There’s no better way to make sure that everyone in the household receives top-notch dentistry than by seeing family dentist Dr. David Isaacs for your dentistry needs. Here are just a few reasons why you’ll love our Indianapolis family dental care:Image Title: Family Dentistry Dental Care for the Whole Family Read Transcript
Dental Care for the Whole Family
Here at Isaacs Family Dental, family practice means we see patients basically all ages, right? We like to see families. We provide care to patients young and old and everywhere in between. I enjoy seeing patients grow up and move on and it's a rewarding part of the practice. And I know my team members will agree with me, not only take care of their oral health but to see them grow up as young kids and then see them in high school and then graduating, and then getting jobs, starting families. It's just fun to see.
- We offer extended hours throughout the week so you can make appointments around work or school.
- We see patients as young as 2 or 3 for “happy visits.”
- Our dental membership plan will save you money on your dental care.
- We have three hygienists and can accommodate most families at one time.
- We offer inhaled sedation using laughing gas if you’re nervous about your dental care.
Call Isaacs Family Dental today at 317-298-3384 to schedule an appointment for yourself and your loved ones. For your convenience, pick an early morning or late afternoon appointment.
Keep Your Family’s Smiles Healthy With Comprehensive Family Dental Care
Family dentist Dr. Isaacs and our team believe that it’s important to begin instilling proper oral hygiene habits into children at an early age. That’s why we’ll see kids as young as 2 or 3. Our goal is to teach them and you how to care for their teeth at home so they can enjoy beautiful, healthy smiles for life. In addition, we offer a variety of dental services that your whole family can benefit from, including:
- General Dentistry – Visit us for regular checkups, preventive care, and gum disease treatment.
- Restorative Dentistry – Our team has several ways to repair damaged teeth to improve your smile and your bite.
- Orthodontics – Get a straight smile quicker with clear teeth aligners from SureSmile®.
- Cosmetic Dentistry – Choose from dental veneers, teeth whitening, tooth bonding, and much more to liven up your smile.
- Same-Day Crowns – With our E4D system, we can make your crown right here in our office in one visit.
- Dental Implants – Replace your missing teeth so you can smile and eat comfortably again.
- Emergency Dentistry – Get a same-day appointment so you can feel better soon.
Partner with our Indianapolis family dentist who will keep all your loved ones showing off healthy smiles! Call us today at 317-298-3384 to schedule an appointment. You can also request an appointment online.