- Extended hours make scheduling easy
- We’ll help you feel welcome & right at home
- Rely on our decades of experience
You probably don’t want to think about having surgery performed on your mouth. However, oral surgery in Indianapolis doesn’t have to be a painful, awful ordeal. At Isaacs Family Dental, Dr. Isaacs and our team will go to great lengths to make sure your procedure is as smooth and comfortable as possible. Here are a few things you’ll appreciate about our practice:Comfortable, Relaxed Procedures Read Transcript
Comfortable, Relaxed Procedures
Here at Isaacs Family Dental, we approach oral surgery in a way we try to make it as comfortable as possible. The first thing we do is, I found the best thing to do is just communicate. I explain exactly what I'm going to do, when I'm going to do it, and just let the patient know what to expect, so that there's no surprises. I think patients appreciate that if you just communicate to them what's going on. And, I keep, I explain to them that I'm going to get them as comfortable as possible under the circumstances, and it usually works out well.
- A homey environment that will make you feel welcome as soon as you come in
- A private patient care room for your surgery
- Convenient early morning and late afternoon appointments that fit into your busy schedule
- Same-day appointments whenever possible so you get the fast help you need
- Dr. Isaacs’ over 30 years of dental practice expertise and knowledge
- Our dental membership plan that saves you 10-20 percent on your treatment
You can feel good about having your oral surgery procedure performed here! Call us today at 317-298-3384 to schedule an appointment. If you’re nervous, we have inhaled sedation available using laughing gas.
Come See Us For Your Dental Surgery Procedure
When you need dental surgery, look no further than Isaacs Family Dental. Dr. David Isaacs has taken excellent care of his patients for three decades. He and our team have the experience you need and deserve for your surgical procedure. Here’s what we’ll do:
- We’ll make sure you’re completely relaxed before any work is done.
- If you have questions, feel free to ask and we’ll make sure you get them fully answered.
- We’ll do all we can to ensure you have all the information you need to feel comfortable and at ease.
We’ve Performed Many Tooth Extractions Over the Years
A tooth extraction is one of the most common types of oral surgery. We always try to save a damaged tooth whenever possible, as keeping your natural tooth is best. However, if removal is necessary, we’ll take care of it with precision and efficiency.
The area we’re working on will be completely numb before we go to work. We’ll use a local anesthetic to make sure you don’t feel any pain during your procedure.
Afterward, we’ll provide you with complete care instructions to help you enjoy a quick and comfortable healing period. The last thing we want is for you to have any problems after your dental surgery.