Don’t let damaged or missing teeth keep you down any longer. Now is the perfect time to do something about your ailing smile. The dental pros at Isaacs Family Dental can use Indianapolis restorative dentistry to help you:Image Title: Restorative Dentistry Get Your Teeth's Function Back! Read Transcript
Here at Isaacs Family Dental, people who have missing or damaged teeth, we're able to help them restore those teeth a couple of different ways. If the option exists to fix it, to save the tooth, we can restore it with a crown. If we're not able to restore the tooth, we can replace the tooth with an implant. An implant is a false root that goes into the bone, and we're able to restore that area with a tooth on the implant so that they can function.
- Smile with more confidence out in public
- Feel better about your overall appearance
- Eat and enjoy all your favorite foods again
- Chew more thoroughly for better digestion
- Speak more clearly without having to repeat yourself
Call us today at 317-298-3384 to schedule your appointment. Dr. Isaacs and our team look forward to giving you back a beautiful, functional smile! Take advantage of our extended hours for your convenience. Plus, you can save money on your treatment with our dental membership plan.
Smile Freely With Our Dental Restorations
At Isaacs Family Dental, we make it easy to get your smile back into top shape. Dr. Isaacs has practiced dentistry for over 30 years, plus we offer a variety of fantastic dental restorations that can be adapted to any situation. Our restorative services include:
- Tooth Fillings – Our team places mostly tooth-colored composite fillings, although metal (silver) fillings are available as well. Your filling will repair dental damage and make biting and chewing more comfortable.
- Same-Day Crowns – With the CAD/CAM technology of our E4D system, we can make your new crown on-site while you wait. You won’t have to come back for an additional appointment to get your crown placed.
- Fixed Bridges – These teeth restorations are made by fusing two crowns to one or more replacement teeth in the middle. They fill in gaps caused by missing teeth and give you back a beautiful smile and renewed biting power.
- Dentures – We provide several types of dentures here, including full and partial conventional dentures, as well as implant-retained and implant-supported dentures. Temporaries are also available while you’re waiting for your final restorations.
- Dental Implants – These replacement teeth roots are usually made from titanium and are placed in your jawbone where you’re missing teeth. After a healing period, we can secure new teeth to them that will look as natural as your original healthy teeth.