- Extended hours are available for convenience
- Feel at home with TVs and other amenities
- Get dental care for the whole family in one place
When it comes to good dental care in the Indianapolis area, it just doesn’t get any better than Isaacs Family Dental. Dr. David Isaacs has faithfully served his patients for almost three decades. Over that time span, he has helped thousands and thousands of people enjoy healthier and more beautiful smiles. Finding the right dentist just got a whole lot easier, as he and our team would love to add you to our extended dental family. Here are a few benefits of our practice:
- Convenient early morning and evening hours that make scheduling easy
- A homey office environment with warm, neutral colors and stone features
- Same-day crowns that eliminate the need for a second visit
- Amenities that include TVs, a mini fridge, and a Keurig machine
- Long-time staff members who are dedicated to your comfort
Call us today at 317-298-3384 to schedule your next dental appointment. We look forward to serving you and your family. You’ll find us located on Zionsville Road, near Traders Point shopping center.
Treat Yourself to Comfortable Dental Care
Our patients have commented how our practice doesn’t feel like a dentist office. It’s so comfortable, you may even forget you’re getting your teeth worked on! We understand that many patients suffer from dental anxiety, so we make sure we take our time and go at a pace each patient is comfortable with.
We’ll answer any questions you have and ensure that you fully understand your dental care before any work is done. Our team wants you to be completely satisfied with your experience here.
We offer many types of dental care, including:
- General Dentistry – Visit us for routine checkups and gum disease treatment.
- Family Dentistry – We can accommodate your entire family, from age 2 or 3 on up.
- Cosmetic Dentistry – Choose from several aesthetic treatments to liven up your smile.
- Orthodontics – The SureSmile® system works faster than traditional orthodontics.
- Dental Implants – Replace your missing teeth and enjoy your life more.
- Emergency Dental Care – Same-day appointments are usually available when you need help.