Do you catch yourself dozing off at work when no one is looking – or even if they are? (Oops!) Do you wake up feeling hungover if you haven’t had a drink? If you are so drowsy during the day there just isn’t enough Red Bull to get you going, you could be suffering from Indianapolis sleep apnea. Never fear, however. Sleep Better Indy has your solution! Using a custom oral appliance, we can help you:
- Get a full night of restful, rejuvenating sleep
- Eliminate noisy snoring so your bed partner won’t make you sleep on the couch
- Wake up feeling refreshed instead of groggy
- Focus better and be more productive during your workday
- Reduce your risk of other health complications
Don’t wait another day to get the help you need. Call us today at 317-298-3384 to schedule your consultation.
Feel Alive With Our Sleep Apnea Treatment
Did you know that sleep-disordered breathing is undiagnosed in approximately 92 percent of affected women and 80 percent of affected men? That’s a whole lot of people who are walking around like zombies during the day! If you feel like you could star in a horror movie without actually having to act, let Sleep Better Indy step in and help.
We can make a custom-fitted sleep apnea appliance that:
- Fits comfortably in your mouth while you sleep
- Gently moves your lower jaw forward to keep your air passage open
- Lets you avoid having to use a bulky, noisy CPAP machine
- Reduces sleep apnea symptoms like drowsiness and snoring
You’ll also improve your overall health. Obstructive sleep apnea (the most common type) has been linked to several serious health concerns like heart attacks and strokes. If you’ve been suffering with sleep apnea, using your new appliance nightly will reduce the likelihood that you develop any related health issues. That’s good news for both you and your family.
Plus, since your treatment will reduce snoring, you can quit sleeping on the couch and move back into your bedroom. Your partner will thank you for taking action on your problem. Sleep apnea treatment may even improve your relationship!
Know the Symptoms of Sleep Apnea
Sleep apnea is very undiagnosed in the United States because most people are unaware of the noises they make while asleep, and some do not know the daytime symptoms of sleep apnea. If you’re feeling any of the following, please reach out to our team at Sleep Better Indy so that we can begin the diagnosis process:
- Feeling sleepy during the day, despite adequate hours of sleep
- Having a foggy brain or poor memory
- Personality changes such as increased anxiety, depression, or temper
- Morning headaches or sore throats
- Weight gain or difficulty losing weight
- Decreased motivation or energy
- Routinely getting sleepy while driving, reading, or watching television
Sleep apnea is also associated with high blood pressure, hypertension, stroke, diabetes, and congestive heart failure. It is important that you give us a call if you are experiencing any of these symptoms, but especially if you are experiencing a combination of these sleep apnea symptoms.
At Sleep Better Indy, we can help you diagnose what is going on so that you can get sleep apnea treatment. We’ll help you schedule a sleep test and make sure the results are read by a professional so that you get the information you need to improve (and potentially save) your life. Imagine feeling energetic and well-rested again!
Isn’t it time you felt like a human being again? Get relief for your Indianapolis sleep apnea by calling Sleep Better Indy today at 317-298-3384. You can also request an appointment online. Don’t forget to book an appointment for your regular checkup, too.