A dental emergency can strike at any time, so it’s wise to have the name of a trusted dental professional handy you can call. For Indianapolis dental emergencies, that name is Dr. David Isaacs. He has delivered outstanding smile care to his patients for over three decades. You can trust his skills and expertise when you’re hurting and your smile is on the line. In an emergency, come to Isaacs Family Dental so you can:We're Here For You! Read Transcript
Here at Isaacs Family Dental, we handle dental emergencies in a couple of ways. If they call during normal office hours, we do our utmost to see them that same day, and usually we can. If it's after hours, we have an emergency number to call, and it's my cell phone, so they can reach out to me and then we can come up with an idea to get them comfortable until more definitive care can be rendered.
- Get fast help to address your immediate concern
- Feel better soon with targeted treatment
- Receive recommendations for any needed restorative dental care or other work
- Prevent bigger smile problems and potentially more expense
Call us now at 317-298-3384 to be seen as soon as possible. Same-day appointments are almost always available! You’ll find us conveniently located on Zionsville Road near the Traders Point shopping center.
Know What to Do in a Dental Emergency
There are many types of dental emergencies that we routinely treat:
- Broken Teeth
- Dislodged Teeth
- Soft Tissue Damage
- Broken Dental Appliances
If you’re experiencing any of the above situations, it’s important to know what to do before you come to the office:
- For pain and swelling, apply ice to the outside of your cheek. You can also take an over-the-counter pain reliever such as ibuprofen or acetaminophen.
- If your mouth is bleeding, use a small piece of gauze or a moist tea bag to stop the bleeding. If the bleeding continues, go to the nearest emergency room or urgent care center.
- If your tooth has come completely out, be sure to retrieve it by the crown (visible part), and avoid touching the roots. Put it in a container of salt water, milk, or saliva and bring it with you to the office.
Our Emergency Treatment Can Help You Feel Better Fast
Here are a few ways we can help during your dental crisis:
- Tooth Filling – A new filling will stop the pain of tooth decay and make your biting and chewing easier.
- Same-Day Crowns – We can make a new crown here in our office to cap and repair a damaged tooth.
- Tooth Removal – If your tooth needs removal, we’ll take care of it quickly and comfortably.