- Get back a mouth full of teeth
- Extended hours make scheduling easy
- Choose from several implant options
If you’re fed up with missing teeth, then you’ve come to the right dentist office. Dr. David Isaacs and our team can give you back all your teeth using dental implants in Indianapolis. These replacement teeth roots can help you:The Best Option For A Missing Tooth Read Transcript
The Best Option For A Missing Tooth
Here at Isaacs Family Dental, we recommend dental implants to help replace missing or damaged teeth. They are the next best thing we have to their own tooth being put back in there. A lot of cases, we can place an implant in a spot where a tooth has been removed and restore that area to proper form and function. Patients appreciate the ability to have a tooth replaced. It looks like a natural tooth again and almost like nothing ever happened to begin.
- Smile with more confidence in your social interactions
- Indulge in a wider variety of delicious and nutritious foods
- Improve your oral health and total body health
- Look younger and more attractive
- Make your digestion easier through more complete chewing
Don’t put up with missing teeth any longer! Call Isaacs Family Dental today at 317-298-3384 to schedule your consultation for implants. For your convenience, we’re open for both early morning and late afternoon appointments.
Smile Freely With Teeth Implants
Our implants can change your life! Imagine what it would be like to have a mouth full of beautiful, natural-looking replacement teeth. Firmly implanted into your jawbone, your new teeth aren’t going anywhere. They will stay put, giving you many years of service and allowing you to enjoy all the benefits of sturdy teeth again.
After implants are placed, your jaw will need to heal for a few months as the implants fuse with your jawbone. Then they will be ready to support your new teeth. Your implant restoration options could include:
- Single Implant With a Crown – For a single missing tooth, Dr. Isaacs will use one implant and a beautiful new crown. Your replacement tooth, which we make in-house, will look as natural as your original tooth did.
- Implant-Supported Bridge – We can replace several missing teeth in a row using two or more implants. Your chewing will be easier, and you’ll smile with more confidence.
- Implant-Retained Dentures – Your dentures will be secured to implants using a system of snaps and balls. These dentures are usually removable for daily cleaning and care.
- Implant-Supported Dentures – We’ll anchor a set of dentures to implants using a sturdy metal bar. They are designed to be removed only by your dentist.
Get your teeth back using Indianapolis dental implants! Call the experts at Isaacs Family Dental today to schedule your consultation. You can also make an appointment .