Your smile is one of the first things that others notice about you. Like it or not, it’s also one of the first things you’ll be judged on when meeting new people or applying for a job. Surveys show that about half of people believe a smile is a person’s most attractive feature, no matter their age. This is why an Indianapolis general dentist must see your pearly whites.Keeping Your Smile Healthy Read Transcript
At Isaacs Family Dental, we put patients on a path to great routine dental care by following through with their treatment and communicating with them as far as the next step and appointing them appropriately. We look to spell things out and just try to get patients to the point where they're comfortable and in a proper sequential order, treatment planning, to get them to their maximum dental health.
We've had patients who in the past were, for one reason or another, under different circumstances, they've lost a tooth or multiple teeth and they've regretted it, and they've come upon a new situation where they may have a tooth that requires treatment. Reflecting back on their past experience in losing the tooth, they don't want to lose that tooth, so they appreciate the information and the ability to actually know what their options are to help preserve the tooth that they have in the current situation so they don't revert back to the possibility of losing it, like they lost the others. They appreciate that having the ability to preserve that tooth and not lose another one.
One of the best ways to keep your smile looking its best is through the help of our Indianapolis general dentist from Isaacs Family Dental. Dr. David Isaacs has been treating his patients to outstanding care for almost 30 years, so he knows quite a bit about maintaining a beautiful smile. He and our team offer general dental treatment that will help you:
- Enjoy peace of mind that your smile is attractive
- Prevent big smile problems down the road
- Reduce your risk of experiencing a dental emergency
- Make the best first impressions you can
- Maintain a youthful, successful appearance
Give your smile the best treatment possible! Call the pros at Isaacs Family Dental today at 317-298-3384 to schedule your next regular checkup. Be sure to ask about our dental membership plan that will save you money on your dental care.
Enjoy a Brilliant Smile With General Dental Care
There’s simply no shortcut to achieving and maintaining a beautiful smile. It comes as a result of good oral hygiene at home along with routine care from a dental professional. There’s no better place than Isaacs Family Dental to keep your smile in top shape. Our team has worked together for many years to give our patients an exceptional level of smile care every time they visit.
Plus, homey touches like a mini fridge, a Keurig machine, and TVs make our office feel more like home than a dental practice. Our goal is to give you the best care in the most comfortable way possible. Below are some popular types of general dental care that keep our patients happy and smiling:
- Dental Cleanings and Exams – We recommend you come in at least twice a year for a routine checkup. We’ll use electronic cavity detectors to look for minute traces of tooth decay, plus we’ll clean and polish your teeth until they sparkle. You’ll leave with a fresh, healthy mouth and feel confident about showing off your smile to others.
- Preventive Dental Care – If needed, we can provide fluoride treatments, fluoride varnishes, and tooth sealants to help you avoid cavities and maintain a healthy mouth.
- Gum Disease Treatment – It is estimated that almost half the people ages 30-64 have some type of gum disease. Left unchecked, gum disease can ultimately cause you to lose teeth and even bone. Early detection and treatment can prevent that from happening, however. We’ll “deep clean” your gums to remove tartar, plaque, and bacteria so your gums can begin to heal.
Don’t risk your valuable smile to preventable problems. Call Isaacs Family Dental today to schedule your appointment with our general dentist in Indianapolis: 317-298-3384. You can also make an appointment online.