5 Ways to Get a Better Smile
annall • Jan 15, 2022
With so many ways to get a better smile, there’s no reason to go along while feeling unsatisfied about how your teeth look. Dr. David Isaacs has been improving smiles for 30-plus years. He can advise you on which services will work best for you.
At Isaacs Family Dental you can:
- Replace Missing Teeth – Filling gaps left by missing teeth can completely change how you feel about your smile. You can choose dental implants or a dental bridge. With implants, you’ll be protected by the bone loss that occurs after losing teeth.
- Hide Dental Flaws – You’ll find multiple options for concealing imperfections like cracks, chips, gaps, stains, and more. Depending on the issues you want to address, the condition of your teeth, and other factors, you can choose dental veneers, tooth bonding, or same-day dental crowns.
- Straighten Crooked Teeth – You can straighten teeth with SureSmile aligners, a metal-free alternative to braces. Since they can be removed for meals, you won’t have to give up any favorite foods during your orthodontic treatment.
- Brighten Your Smile – Professional whitening provides better results than drugstore products. We’ll set you up with trays and gel you’ll use at home on your own schedule.
- Completely Transform Your Smile – To give your smile a beautiful boost, you can combine cosmetic and/or restorative treatments. Dr. Isaacs will work closely with you to create a personalized treatment plan that will work well with your lifestyle and your budget.
To schedule a consultation at our Indianapolis, IN office, call Isaacs Family Dental at [phone\ today. If you’re a new patient, you may be eligible to save $50 on out-of-pocket expenses for your treatment!