Dental crowns are a versatile restoration in the hands of a skilled dentist such as Dr. David Isaacs. They can be used in many ways to repair damaged or diseased teeth. Plus, with the ability to offer same-day crowns in Indianapolis, our treatment is that much better. Rather than requiring a second appointment to get your crown placed, we can fabricate and place your crown all in one simple visit. With our fast treatment, we can:Restore Broken or Missing Teeth Read Transcript
At Isaacs Family Dental, we offer same-day crowns and we can do those in most circumstances. And how that benefits patients is if they suffer trauma to a tooth, a lot of times they can come in and we can restore that tooth to normal form and function in the same day. They can enter the office with a broken tooth and leave with a fully restored tooth, and in very short order.
We've had multiple patients who have broken teeth and were uncomfortable as a result of that. And we were able to just, 'Hey, we have the time. Let's fix it now,' and they're out in a couple hours or so, and they're on their way.
I've had nothing but positive feedback from patients on how they appreciate being able to get that done in one visit. They enter, they're upset as they enter the office, concerned with the broken tooth, we're able to fix it, and they leave that same day with a new tooth and they can move on with their day.
- Let you avoid the need to return to our office
- Cap a damaged tooth to restore your biting and chewing capacity
- Put a finishing restoration on a tooth repaired with root canal treatment
- Prevent further complications from a cracked or broken tooth
- Restore your smile and give you more confidence in your appearance
- Make your mealtimes more relaxed and enjoyable
- Help you make better first impressions
Get your new crown fast! Call Isaacs Family Dental today to schedule your appointment. We’re located near the Traders Point shopping center on Zionsville Road. We offer extended early morning and evening hours for your convenience.
Advanced Technology Means You Can Get Crowns in Just One Appointment
We often use dental crowns when a tooth is badly damaged, when a standard filling won’t work for repair, or when a tooth needs a cosmetic enhancement. Crowns can also be used with one or more dental implants to replace missing teeth.
Dr. Isaacs can insert a small titanium implant where your tooth is missing, then attach a beautiful crown to it after your jaw has healed. Once your new crown is in place, it will look so natural that no one will suspect it’s not your original tooth!
But here’s the best part about our one-visit crowns. While most dentist offices outsource their crown fabrication to a lab somewhere, we will make your new crown on-site using the CAD/CAM technology of our E4D system. Here’s how the process works:
- We’ll first take a set of digital impressions using an intraoral scanner. That means no messy goop has to be put in your mouth like with traditional impressions.
- The digital specifications will be sent to a computer, where Dr. Isaacs will design your new crown. Special software will allow him to view the mockup of the crown from multiple angles.
- Then our milling station takes over, crafting your crown out of a block of porcelain in just a few minutes.
- Dr. Isaacs will then place the crown and make any final adjustments to ensure that the fit is perfect and the crown blends in naturally with your other teeth.
- You’ll leave our office with your new restoration ready to bite, chew, and smile comfortably again.
- Your crown will last for many years without needing any special care.