- Modern dentures perform better than ever
- We offer several styles of dentures
- Rely on our decades of experience
Every day the team at Isaacs Family Dental helps our patients get their smiles back. We’re proud that we offer such a variety of restorative dentistry treatments. One of our most popular services is Indianapolis dentures. If you haven’t tried our custom dentures, you’ll be in for a treat. Modern dentures offer you all these benefits:A Handcrafted, Beautiful Smile Read Transcript
A Handcrafted, Beautiful Smile
Here at Isaacs Family Dental, if a patient requires dentures, we're able to help them out by restoring form and function. If somebody is missing their teeth, the function is not there. That leads to digestive issues, quality of life issues. Through the fabrication of well-fitting dentures, patients are able to smile and chew and carry on with their daily activities with a good quality of life.
- A snug, comfortable fit for either your upper or lower jaw
- Renewed biting and chewing capacity
- More enjoyable mealtimes without having to pick and choose what to eat
- A beautiful smile that will give you more confidence
- A healthier mouth and better overall health
Isn’t it time you had a full set of teeth again? Call Isaacs Family Dental today at 317-298-3384 to schedule your appointment. We’re located near Traders Point shopping center and the AMC Traders Point 12 theaters.
Made-For-You Dentures Mean a Superb Fit & Performance
Thanks to advances in denture technology over the years, today’s dentures easily outperform any old-fashioned “false teeth” from yesteryear. Dr. Isaacs has been fitting his patients with new dentures for almost three decades. He’ll make sure your replacement teeth feel comfortable and provide you the biting power you need to enjoy your favorite foods.
Here are some types of dentures we offer at Isaacs Family Dental:
- Conventional Full Dentures – This traditional style of denture replaces a complete arch of teeth, staying in place using a combination of suction and adhesive.
- Conventional Partial Dentures – If you have some healthy teeth remaining, we may recommend these replacement teeth. They clasp into place to your other teeth.
- Implant-Retained Dentures – For superior comfort and stability, we’ll stabilize your new teeth with dental implants. You won’t have to worry about your set of dentures slipping or popping out.
- Implant-Supported Dentures – These are our most comfortable and best-performing style of dentures. They will anchor to a metal bar that is attached to your implants.
- Temporary Dentures – Never be without your teeth again. Temporaries allow you to smile, bite, and chew comfortably while you’re waiting on your final set of dentures.