- Repair your smile in one appointment
- Results last for many years
- Extended hours make scheduling easy
At Isaacs Family Dental, we have a quick, affordable solution to teeth flaws like chips, stains, cracks, pits, and small gaps. Using Indianapolis tooth bonding, Dr. David Isaacs can repair your smile in no time. With nearly three decades of dental experience under his belt, you can feel confident trusting your smile to his care. His skilled touch can help you:Easily Reshape Your Teeth Read Transcript
Easily Reshape Your Teeth
Tooth bonding is the ability to restore a tooth that is broken down so that somebody can... It restores the function. So when they go to eat, they don't get food jammed between their teeth, or it's not sensitive. So it restores the function of the tooth to a more normal level, where they don't have to think twice about chewing on that side of their mouth.
- Make better first impressions in your professional life
- Feel more confident when mingling and socializing
- Take pride in your smile and show it off willingly wherever you go
- Improve your overall self-esteem
Don’t settle for a less-than-perfect smile! Call Isaacs Family Dental today at 317-298-3384 to schedule your appointment for treatment. We open as early as 7 a.m. and stay open as late as 6 p.m.
Enhance Your Smile With Cosmetic Bonding
You may be in the same situation that many of our patients once found themselves in – you realize your smile doesn’t look quite as attractive as it once did. Pearly white teeth have become darker and dingier, and small chips or worn teeth have added years to your appearance.
That’s where dental bonding comes in handy. Dr. Isaacs knows how to sculpt and cure tooth-colored composite resin to repair many types of smile flaws. In just one appointment, he can take your smile from tired and drab to wow.
Gone will be imperfections that detract from your appearance, including:
- Deep Stains
- Misshapen Teeth
Plus, the composite material will last for many years without needing a touch-up.
We Offer Other Cosmetic Treatment, Too
If your smile is suffering from more serious imperfections – extensive tooth damage or crooked teeth, for example – you may need another type of cosmetic dentistry. We also provide:
- Same-Day Crowns – We’ll make your new crown right here in our office while you wait.
- Dental Veneers – These thin shells quickly conceal tooth damage to strengthen and enhance your smile.
- SureSmile® Orthodontics – This innovative system can straighten your smile quicker than traditional orthodontics.