Your smile is among your most important physical features, typically the very first one individuals notice when they meet you. You depend on your smile to express certain feelings like happiness and self-confidence. If you’re unhappy about visible defects with your teeth and gums, it’s not easy to truly be yourself or completely enjoy your life.
Your Southport, IN cosmetic dentist at Isaacs Family Dental can help you alter that! Our team counts on the latest technology and techniques to change smiles and improve lives with a range of smile-enhancing services. When you visit us for a consultation, we can talk to you about the dental issues you would like to fix. We analyze your mouth to ensure you’re in good oral health and design a customized treatment strategy to help you accomplish your objectives.
We offer several various cosmetic dentistry services to pick from, including:
- Teeth Bleaching – To remove deep discolorations and lighten your teeth by several tones, nothing beats our professional whitening systems. Our treatment is safe and dependable in providing quick, even results for a brighter, more youthful smile.
- Tooth Bonding – Cover tiny chips, cracks, and gaps with a tooth-colored material that is thoroughly shaped to make used, damaged teeth look healthy and radiant once again.
- Dental Veneers – Give yourself the star treatment with veneers that are custom-made to your exact requirements. Put over misaligned, misshapen, damaged, and stained teeth, veneers are an enduring solution when you wish to repair multiple dental problems and truly change your smile.
- Orthodontics – Choose clear aligners for a faster, more comfy orthodontic solution. You can align misaligned teeth with undetectable aligners instead of metal brackets and wires so you’ll feel great during your treatment.
- Same-Day Dental Crowns – Revive a broken, cracked, decayed, or discolored tooth quickly by coming here a crown that we make in our office and place in a matter of hours.
- Smile Makeover – A combination of services can help you achieve your smile goals.
We can provide soothing amenities and sedation so you feel calm and relaxed if you’re anxious about oral treatments. We also want you to feel great about your choice to pursue cosmetic dentistry, so we’re happy to answer any questions you have about treatment expenses, insurance, and financing options to make your care more economical.