Your smile is one of your most important physical features, often the very first one individuals notice when they meet you. You depend on your smile to express particular feelings like joy and self-confidence. If you’re dissatisfied about visible defects with your teeth and gums, it’s not easy to really be yourself or completely enjoy your life.
Your Fisher, IN cosmetic dentist at Isaacs Family Dental can help you change that! Our team counts on the current technology and strategies to change smiles and enhance lives with a variety of smile-enhancing services. When you visit us for an assessment, we can talk with you about the oral problems you want to fix, examine your mouth to ensure you’re in good oral health and design an individualized treatment strategy to help you accomplish your goals.
We offer several different cosmetic dental care services:
- Dental Veneers – Give yourself the star treatment with veneers that are customized to your precise specs. Placed over misaligned, misshapen, damaged, and stained teeth, veneers are an enduring option when you wish to repair several oral issues and truly change your smile.
- Teeth Whitening – To eliminate deep stains and lighten your teeth by a number of tones, absolutely nothing beats our expert bleaching systems. Our treatment is trustworthy and safe in providing quick, even results for a brighter, more youthful smile.
- Tooth Bonding – Cover tiny chips, fractures, and gaps with a tooth-colored material that is carefully formed to make used, broken teeth look healthy and radiant again.
- Orthodontics – Choose clear aligners for a quicker, more comfortable orthodontic option. You can correct crooked teeth with undetectable aligners instead of metal brackets and wires so you’ll feel confident during your treatment.
- Smile Makeover – For a real transformation, you can combine service as part of a complete makeover. If you have questions, ask about getting a wax-up, which gives you a preview of how your smile could change.
We can offer calming amenities and more so you will feel calm and relaxed throughout your visit if you’re anxious about oral treatments. We also want you to feel great about your decision to pursue cosmetic dentistry, so we’re happy to answer any questions you have about treatment expenses, insurance coverage, and financing alternatives to make your care more affordable.